Monday, January 31, 2005

 

Planning

I am a compulsive planner. I must always have a Plan A, B, C, D...you get the picture. So at 3AM I am planning a quilt for an art show to which I've been invited to exhibit. Freezer paper for the foundations? Regular blocks with applique? I need to start sketching on paper, instead of in my head in the middle of the nite.

More planning. Max is entering high school next year and all of that planning is done now. So, we meet with the guidance counselor for 45 minutes, discussing all of the options...and not knowing which one is best. No room for a Plan B here...you're pretty much stuck with your decision. So now, his plan is on paper and set in stone. I was pleased that he gets to take Art every day; he is too.

Then later it was planning with my husband for the future of his business. We're on the verge of having to hire another employee. What kind? How expensive? How can we cover it? More planning.

So, now I am planning again. Upon my return from setting up #2 Son's science project at school tonight, I am planning on trying to catch up on my sleep that I missed from planning in the middle of the night last night.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf