Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

Cleaning Up

I have finally started sketching for a quilt that will be a donation to the Lancaster Heritage & Quilt/Textile Museum. I was most honored to be asked to be part of a group of artists who will interpret the "purple martin house" scene from the movie Witness. It's the 20th anniversary of the movie (hmmm....where was I 20 years ago? Raleigh, NC. Working for IBM during the day and WCPE radio as a disc jockey at nite). Anyway, I've been chewing on an idea for quite some time, but had yet to try to get it on paper in some form.
.
I'm about at the point that I'm going to start sewing blocks together and getting them on the design wall. Next....go through the stash.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf