Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

The Birds

.
My mom had this thing about the Hitchcock movie "The Birds". Growing up in the quasi-country, we would have tons of starlings and crows at various times all over the backyard doing whatever starlings and crows do.

I remember one day, my brother and I went running into the yard, waving our arms in the air to chase the birds away...and my mother screaming hysterically at the back door that we would be attacked.

That said, these birds won't be attacking anyone, but will be attacked by me with the sewing machine soon.

Comments:
I remember being traumatized by that movie as a child. took me a bit to grow out of it.

But your birds don't frighten me at all :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf