Sunday, May 08, 2005

 

I Quilted and Quilted Some More

Eight hours of quilting later.....
.
.
The quilting on this quilt had me in a tizzy. With the appliques all over the place in no particular order? What to do, What to do? I consulted my members of my family...explaining what I hand in mind. "What would you think if I did (fill in the blank)?" The formula (or lack of one) went like this...In the Ditch around every applique and background triangle. Light triangles=straight lines using presser foot as guide. Dark triangles=my grafitti style, which includes stipple, flowers, squiggles, feather fronds, and words.

Today, I bind. Goal is to get this done today. I'm planning to dye fabric this week, as we're getting a warm spell. Finally!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf