Sunday, August 14, 2005

 

The Reading Fair

I promised pics from the Reading Fair (proun: Redding). Here are half of the pics: Here are my sons about to ride a carnival ride put together by someone with a 4th Grade education:

Next, we have the awards for 3 canned vegetables. These folks get my admiration. I find it much easier to spend $1 for a can of beets.

On to the quilt barn...They had a display of antique quilts...I love the snappy redwork one.

Best pumpkin is below....

Here is the back end of my son, while his father (gray hair) is about to be eaten by a blow-up T-Rex

And last but certainly not least....Best of Show Garlic. Stand by...more tomorrow!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf