Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Hotdogs Again

It has been a wicked week. Way too much going on at work. Husband gone on a two day shoot with all but me and one other employee to run the show. So the kids are getting hot dogs again tonight.

My oldest, Max, has a favorite "poison meat stick". His is Nathans. I find it a bit too slender and spicy for my liking. I like the dogs you get at the ballpark. Nothing quite tastes like them. I have tried various means and brands to get that ballpark dog, but have been unsuccessful.

I really hate resorting to a delightful meal like hotdogs, but it is a necessity this week. The gourmet has left the building.

I am teaching a class ("Pineapple Table Runner") at the Museum tomorrow. Six are signed up. I have the chocolate and the door-prizes, so we're set. Hopefully, they'll let me take pics.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf