Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Saturday Outing

.

Decided to venture out to the PA Farm Show in Harrisburg. I haven't been there since I was in 7th grade and decided that the children deserved the same experience. The place grew since I was there last...a huge maze of connected buildings with three arenas inside. We viewed all of the farm equipment and then moved on to the animals. Above is a sassy looking chicken. Below is a shot of four cows...one with no head.
.
And this...is what you had to walk through in places. By this time, we were ready to leave.
.
And since this is a quilt blog, I offer my quilt for the guild's charity project this year.
.
I decided to try out the quilting designs on my sewing machine's embroidery module. It turned out relatively okay, but re-hooping every 8 inches or so was annoying.
.
I finished up the directions for the Pineapple Table Runner this week and plan to get to some new stuff next week. Hmmm... Maybe actually create some art! Now there's an idea!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf