Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Tablerunner Part Deux

We had three lovely ladies at class yesterday. And I left my camera at home...Duh. Anyway, we are getting together again, hopefully in Feb, to finish their project. Pineapples can take a long time; everyone got two out of the three blocks finished.

Today, I am working on client scripts and kids homework. DH is off to a commercial shoot. And I decided to indulge the boys and I to pancakes for breakfast. If you have time and the buttermilk, make 'em from scratch. The recipe in your old Betty Crocker cookbook works well. If you don't have time, the BEST mix (uses a bit of oil, water, and an egg) is the one from Maple Grove Farms of Vermont. You'll find it next to all of the Aunt Jemima mixes, except it'll probably be the most expensive one on the shelf. But for the few times I indulge, it's absolutely worth having it around.

This week is going to be another hairy one at the office, but my goal is to have a Toaster Cover completed by next Saturday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf