Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

Finally!

.
I finally got to work through a bunch of designs and color combinations. I believe I have finally settled on one!

I decided to work in close values in one of my favorite combinations...blue, gold, rust, green. This is most likely going to require a trip to the fabric store! I am also planning to do a pieced back...maybe bars.

The finished product should be about 95" square (sorry folks, no "pillow tuck"). This project needs to be completed by May 15th, when it will be on tour for the summer and then get auctioned in September. The proceeds will support the quilt collections at the Lancaster Quilt & Textile Museum. In my usual work style, I have waited much too long to get started, but will get it finished somehow.

Say a prayer.

Oh, and here is a new pic of Lucky...He is a big, bad cat and king of the castle.
.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf