Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Where To Go???

.
This is part of the process that makes me nuts. Where to go? The problem with improvisational quilting is that it is just that...improvisational.

As a genuine type A, Virgo, the planner of all planners...dealing with the unknown, making a decision and sticking with it (especially if there is fusing involved!) is the pits for me.

Right now, I am leaning toward the lower right-hand corner. Maybe some appliqued feathers or something. I also thought about doing trapunto in the large open spaces. Might be too boring. Also thought about doing a bunch of funky log cabin blocks like the one that is pinned up in the middle. Starting to get bored with the squares though.

The problem is that it is about 61" square now. I really need to make a decision before it grows another 30 inches or so. Over the next few days, I'll be pinning and taking down, pinning some more and taking it down. If I do go with applique, I have to dye more fabric. And I just ordered another bolt and haven't gotten it yet. Ugh.

I know I'm going to be back down here in the middle of the night looking at this.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf