Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

One To Go

.
Finally got a chance to sit and work on the Rockin' quilt today. Shortly after this pic was taken, I finished the other border, pre-washed the batt (Hobbs Heirloom 80/20, my batt of choice), and got everything ready to pin baste on Friday afternoon on the deck (weather permitting).

The next four days are Quilters Heritage Celebration at the Lancaster Host. I'll be doing Sit-n-Sew classes at the Brubaker's Sewing booth at the Expo Center. I'm really looking forward to it. Owner Amy and her crew are a great bunch and I'm thrilled to be able to spend the show with them! If you're "in the hood", stop by and say hi!

Comments:
This is going to be a stunning quilt! And how ambitious to add the pieced backing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf