Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Paducah - Day 3 & 4

I've been in a bunch of classes. Start at 7AM and end around 8:30 at nite. A very long day. Unfortunately, I don't have permission to publish my pics. But, we've seen some very interesting quilts. Electric Quilt class was well worth the price of admission. I learned so much. Now I can get designs in the computer instead of drawing everything.

Here are some pics I can show...
Here I am ready for another day of fun & games..
.
The obligatory Quilt Show Mural pic...
.
The Sneak Preview Opening...Nothing short of a mob scene...
.
And dinner...THIS is Barbeque. In Cenral PA, Barbeque is similar to Manwich. This is the real McCoy from a local BBQ shack. Don't be jealous.
.
.

Comments:
Wow! Wish I could've been there!
 
Thanks for sharing these pics w/us!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf