Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

Last Border

.
Each one of these bad boys takes 3 hours to quilt. Quilted all morning, took my lunch break and now I'm mentally prepared to finish this quilt. I forgot how long it takes to make a queen size quilt. However, during the "zen" of stippling, I am able to work out some design ideas I've had for awhile. So I guess that time is useful. The quilt "was" due on Monday...It just ain't happening. Right now, my goal is to get it completed by Tuesday morning so that I can get it to the studio to have the photography done. I still have 400 inches of binding to make and sew on. If I can get all of this done, I'll be able to deliver it to the museum on Wednesday.

Comments:
Ohmigoodness! You've been working hard! Beautiful.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf