Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Post Mortem

.
I delivered the Rockin quilt on Wednesday. This is what has happened to my sewing space during its construction though. There is crap everywhere. I did manage to unpack the dirty clothes from Paducah (3 weeks ago), but my papers, treasures and other junk still remain in the suitcase on the floor. Very sad.

I dropped the sewing machine off at the dealer's this morning for a cleaning/overhaul. Haven't had it done since I bought it 1 1/2 years ago. Again, very sad. Even the poor cat is trying to stay out of the way by sleeping on a plastic storage box containing stuff from the table runner finale class last weekend. Shameful.

I have some domestic chores that definitely need doin'.

So now, with new found zeal, I will begin the clean-up and reorganization of my space. I just can't start anything new in it's current condition.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf