Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Dangnabbit!


This is the back of a charity quilt for guild. I've had the top done for ages and am using this to get warmed up for other projects.

But, did I use my normal care in pin basting it. NOOOOOOOO. Since it was raining and the deck was wet (I usually pin baste on the deck), I decided to try to pin baste it on berber style carpet. First mistake.

Then the batting was slightly too small, so I tried to pull it out to the edges. Second mistake.

Then I figured I could handle any problems during the quilting. Third mistake.

Lesson learned (again): You pay dearly for shortcuts. I'll go rip now.

Comments:
Ohhhhhh...I HATE when stuff like that happens!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf