Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Fabric Dyeing

Here are the results of my weekend dyeing session. I dunno if it was the temperature, the water, my reckless technique...but I had some glorious results.
Twenty one full yard pieces and 8 half yard pieces. Here they are labeled and ready to be delivered to Brubaker's Sewing in New Holland. Buy them there. They are nice people and take excellent care of their customers.



I have another 25 yards left, but I'm out of several dye colors. So, I'm putting together an order for Pro-Chem. That's it for now. Tomorrow, I'm working a four hour shift selling raffle tickets in Lancaster to benefit the Museum.

Comments:
love those colors - the fabrics turned out great!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf