Monday, September 11, 2006

 

De-Cluttering

I'm having a Yard Sale on my website. Go HERE to see pictures of stuff I have loaded so far. Believe me, there will be more. (I'm having website problems so the prices aren't up yet, but any and all offers are graciously considered.)

Pretty soon, I'll be moving my sewing space for the third time in five years. We have a very small house, you see. And we are constantly trying to make the best use of the space we have. Right now, I have a lovely large room. However, we are at maximum overload in other parts of the house. So, the plan of attack is happening in phases.

Phase 1 - Complete - Get a storage shed to store gas powered lawn/garden/snow equipment.

Phase 2 - Near Completion - Create a more climate/rodent controlled environment (insulate, dehumidify, heat/AC in our large garage. Move son's painting studio to workshop space in garage.

Phase 3 - Get freezer and other non-sewing related stuff out of lower level (washing machine/dryer/glass christmas ornaments get to remain) and move me and my sewing gear back to that area.

Phase 4 - Re-do lower level. Drywall, new carpet, tile landing.

Phase 5 - Relocate the "way too large" furniture and TV out of our "way too small" living area upstairs and place in renovated lower level.

Phase 6 - Purchase smaller furniture for upstairs

Phase 7 - Install stainless steel dye sink in sewing area.

This is all do-able; time and cash being considerations. But mostly it is elbow grease.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf