Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Insomnia

I go through spells where I can't sleep. I've been awake since 3AM and decided to come down into the studio to do some packing. I'm teaching Timid Souls quilt class on Saturday in Lancaster. So right now I have batting being pre-soaked to spin and dry and cut for the kits (which I cut last nite). Then I have fabric to dye for Virginia trip, finish the kits for Timid Souls hand-dyeing class, and pack stuff for the appraisal lecture. I haven't been through my collection of antique fabrics/ephemera in awhile, so I'm looking forward to that. I just keep adding things as I find them and don't go through the entire collection until I need it for something...and I usually find things that I forgot I bought.

I'm also working toward moving the studio. I just took down some quilts I had hanging and will put them away. The only problem with moving to a smaller space is the design wall issue. The only thing I can figure out is that we need to make some kind of moveable, foldable system.

Enough of the boring stuff. I hope to have something interesting to show soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf