Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Post Mortem Reorganization

Back from one of the nicest quilt guilds...McLean Quilters Unlimited. I did a program about my work in appraisals and then held a fabric dyeing workshop. I got back last nite, and today is reorganization day. Drying out all of the dye gear and getting it packed up so it is ready for next time.


Now that all of my official obligations have been accomplished, I am really, really going to get organized to move into my new sewing digs. Sure, it's just across the stairwell, but as any quilter knows, moving your "stuff" is dangerous business. What if you stick something somewhere and you'll never find it again? When it was at the bottom of the 12 inch stack of quilt magazines and fat quarters, you could find it. But now that the thing is "organized" it might never be found.

I will post progress reports, in the hope of encouraging other people, or gaining some sympathy.

Comments:
Welcome back. I too have just cleaned my sewing/dinning room. It all started because it was a mess and I could not find my sketch biik. I have had this book for almost 20 years. The last time I saw it was last year before moving into the dinning room.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf