Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Sewing Room - Fini'

I really owe my husband after this morning....



This is the Horn MultiLift 5000 electronic adjustable height sewing machine table with cup holder. Yes...a cup holder. This is my Xmas, birthday, anniversary, etc. present for the next 5 years.

We bought it at Brubakers Sewing in New Holland. Loaded it up in the pick-up and then brought it home. We then found out that it wouldn't come through the door without taking it apart. It is the heaviest thing I've helped lift in a LONG time. It weighs a ton.

Even with the legs off it, it weighed a ton. Got it into the sewing room and set it up. Somehow got wires crossed, not pushed in far enough and got the keypad locked up, too. So Amy at Brubakers got a nice tech guy from Horn to call me and talk me through it. Now my table works...and I am very happy. Got a new chair too. And a light that looks like a three-headed monster with a full-spectrum lamp, magnifier, and clip. Way cool... I am now a complete woman.

Comments:
you are one lucky duck!!!!!!!!! you go girl!!! cyber high fiving you!
 
Congratulations! This kind of table is my dream. Enjoy it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf