Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

2007

The camera is missing so I can't show you my little accomplishments for the holiday. I finished 2 36" square wall hangings for a non profit group. They were left over blocks from a commission I had done for them in December. I just couldn't see the "orphan" blocks sitting in a drawer somewhere, or worse getting thrown out or something. I just have to iron on the label and call them to pick them up.

This week will be tidying up after the holiday. I haven't touched "real" work, although I did some quilting and knitting...and ate too much. So now it's back to make some positive changes in the old girl. My credo for this year is "Balance". Trying to budget my daily time on this planet so that I can get in all of the elements that make me feel complete and whole. Working at my art, working with DH in the biz, helping the kids find their way in the world, volunteer work.

But alas, it all comes down to planning and discipline. One of my goals is to do 30 minutes of some kind of "exercise" 6 days a week. So I start today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf