Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

Outside & Inside

It started with snow, then ice balls, then snow. I think we have around 8" or so.



The kids were off, DH was working on drywall, my math quiz was postponed till tomorrow, so I began a project.



This is the front of a carrying bag for the museum to send loaner educational materials to the local schools. I'm kind of making this as we go based on a pattern provided to me. The only thing I've looked at the pattern for is how to attach the dowel handles and how they did the bottom. I ran out of brown for the lining of the back. So now I'm at a standstill till I get back to the fabric store for another yard. My goal with this project is to avoid as much handsewing as possible.

We'll see.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf