Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

The Bag

Here is the completed bag for the museum. I made some directions and such so if anyone is interested, drop me a line.



I still have some handsewing to do. It would look better with a handquilted feather wreath in the middle, but I try not to handquilt anything if I can help it.

I finished my midterm and got a really good grade. It was hard and I had knots in my stomach going into it. I had computer problems and had to have the test reset two times. I would get to Question #2 (out of 60+) and it would freeze up. But persistence prevailed and I got through it. Now I have 3 papers to write before March 29.

My sewing room is a total wreck. I did get invited to go to the quilt show in Somerset, New Jersey on Sunday though. It was a lovely time, with lots of nice quilts and good vendors. Made me feel guilty that I don't show more. So I made a decision to take the Perkiomen Valley (split 9 patch) that I'm working on and finish it up to send to a few shows instead of selling it at Kutztown.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf