Thursday, April 05, 2007

 

Fabric Going Bye-Bye

I'm taking a bunch of hand-dyes to Brubakers this morning. They will be selling them for me at the Lancaster show next week. Amy and the folks at Brubakers are so nice...I will probably buy my next machine from them. I have a Bernina now, but I'm not totally brand-loyal. And I really like the Janome 6500 I messed with. Now Janome has a new one. Lord knows I need another machine. I currently have 4.

Back to the fabric....If you are at Lancaster, check it out. It was a particularly good batch. I experimented with a new dye formula with spectacular results.

(Shameless Plug: Anyone booking a fabric dyeing workshop will benefit from the new recipe!!!)

I cut the last of the fabric for the split-nine patch and finally can get to sewing blocks again. I start getting a little loopy when I haven't sewn in a long time. Just ain't right.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf