Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 

Many Things

I got behind on my schoolwork. Now I am paying for it. My neck is killing me from being hunched over a computer for hours and I have 26 powerpoint slides to read about igneous rocks. I am going to die.

Had a fab weekend doing quilt appraisals at Lancaster Heritage Center. We looked at 79 quilts. Just a wonderful time, looking at terrific quilts and meeting very nice people!

In addition to doing school stuff this week, I am preparing for my son's Eagle Scout project this weekend. He is building a fence line at the county Easter Seals camp. I'm really proud of him as he was able to get all of the supplies donated, got a crew together and is ready to go at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning. My job is to create lunch for 20 people. As an overachiever, this is no easy task. I have to keep an appropriate perspective as this is not the "Ladies Club", this is a group of boy scouts and dads. So I believe I have an appropriate menu, but of course all of it has to be done on Friday afternoon/evening.

In addition, we are gearing up to take a trip to Portland, Oregon the end of June. My husband's sister has been after us to visit and we finally are going. I was in San Francisco once, but that's the only place "out west" I've been. She lives near Mt. St. Helens, so I can't wait to see that.

That's it for now. Back to the rocks....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf