Sunday, May 04, 2008

 

Checking In

Many things going on. Possibly moving to a new house where we can keep our alpaca, Leah, and some more alpaca friends we'll be buying. Finished up 2 classes this past semester...Modern Art and Web Design. I'll be taking a summer cram course...Music Intro (it's a General Education requirement). This fall I'm taking Personal Finance (another Gen Ed) and Federal Tax Accounting (my minor).

I'm learning to spin and am shopping for a wheel. Dyed 23 yards of multi fabric 2 weeks ago. Got the urge to make something new with the hand dyes.

In the meantime, I'm in crash cleaning mode as we prepare to list our house. Good things happening, but a lot all at once.

Comments:
Yippee!! I have your blog on a circuit I do -- first, Coffee Jones, then her cross stitch blog, then yours, then the Go Fug Yourself site, "The Goumet Project," which is written by a mathematician in Indiana as she cooks her way through The Gourmet Cookbook. I even occasionally post stuff on my blog, www.narrowend.blogspot.com.

And now, finally, after six months, there's signs of life! Yay! I'm glad you're doing well. I'd love to hook up with you, so if you think of something to do in, say, Carbon County, let me know. And in the meantime, good luck with the house/school/fabric/animals!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf